The Center for International Law and Justice (CILJ) is a nongovernmental, nonprofit and nonpolitical organization. The Center is located in Odessa city. The main goal of the Center is to promote research in the field of international law, as well as the development of the science of international law within Ukraine and abroad.
The Center provides accumulation and popularization of the best practices in the field of international law:
- Facilitating Telders International Law Moot Court Competition in Ukraine;
- Facilitating the International Moot Competition on Maritime Arbitration;
- Organizing study visits to international organizations and European law schools;
- Granting research potential internships and co-opportunities to undergraduates, postgraduate students and young scholars;
- Publishing, abstracting and reviewing of books and articles on issues of international law and international relations.
The Center contributes to international research programs by:
- Carrying out conferences, seminars, summer schools and readings to facilitate the interaction between inexperienced and successful researchers;
- Contacting with international law scholars, practitioners and activists in Europe and other regions;
- Realization of public interest projects, sponsored by Ukrainian and foreign funds;
- Holding of regular public forums, lectures and training programs to provide high-grade debates about important issues in international law and international relations;
- Publishing independent expert commentaries on topical issues in international law and international relations.